- Develop Automation platform for delivering and managing Cloud and On-Prem infrastructure including, OpenStack, AWS and physical servers
- Analyze current technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them
- Establish milestones for necessary contributions from departments and develop processes to facilitate their collaboration
- Support cloud and On-Prem servers including security configurations, patching, and troubleshooting.
- Develop scripts for automating client/server functions
- Monitor automated systems recovery solutions
- Assist other scrum team engineers in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them to other members of the team
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions including materials, manpower and time necessary
- Provide clear goals for all areas of a project and develop steps to oversee their timely execution
- Work closely with engineering professionals within the company to maintain hardware and software needed for projects to be completed efficiently
- Mentor and train other engineers throughout the company and seek to continually improve processes company wide
- Work alongside project management teams to successfully monitor progress and implementation of initiatives
- 2 years hand-on experience on Cloud platforms – AWS or Azure
- Experience in large project implementation using: AWS EC2, ELB, S3, IAM, ECS etc.
- Experience developing engineering applications for a large corporation
- Demonstrated project development and leadership skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures
- Experience working together with teams from several departments to facilitate the orderly execution of a proposed project plan
- Professional experience and a high-level understanding of working with various operating systems and their implications
- Professional work experience in team building and project organization
Technical Skills Required
- Experience on StackStorm
- Configuration management tools – Jenkins, Ansible,
- Infrastructure-as-code – Cloudformation, Docker, Terraform
- Kubernetes – Helm, Kubespray
- Experience on CI/CD tools
- Bigdata experience is a plus
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.