Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
Love cutting-edge tech? We do too.
We may be the most important Internet company you’ve never heard of, and at Epsilon we do more than collect and store data. We help some of the world’s biggest brands solve meaningful problems on a massive scale—and have fun doing it.
As a member of the Linux Systems Engineering team, you will work in a group that is focused on efficiency, project work, compliance, standards, situational awareness and readiness. You’ll be a critical part of a fast-moving, innovative team, providing support and expertise where needed. You will work independently with little to no guidance in some situations as well as working with the team in full collaboration.
What You’ll Do:
- Participate in engineering, deploying, and maintaining solutions and services for internal customers.
- Act as a technical liaison to one or more internal company divisions.
- Investigate and troubleshoot TIER 3 issues with network, server, and application infrastructure.
- Communicate issues to stakeholders effectively and in a timely fashion.
- Provide documentation of configuration and troubleshooting procedures to facilitate other team members and teams within the IT organization.
- Provide after-hours support when required, and respond to outages, incidents, and alerts.
- Able to do your best work in a team setting and autonomously
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Owns a problem to the end
- Proud to share in team’s success
- Want to grow a career with a great company.
What You’ll Bring:
- BS in Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent practical experience.
- At least two years of professional experience building, configuring, and administering CentOS/RHEL in an enterprise environment.
- Detail oriented and highly observant, with excellent organization and time management skills.
- Highly effective communicator for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent data analysis skills.
- Excellent Linux command line skills.
- Experience with writing and testing programs with interpreted languages such as Python, Perl, or Ruby.
- Experience with automation and configuration (Puppet, Ansible, Salt, etc).
- Working knowledge of the Git version control system.
- Experience with building Docker images and orchestrating containers (Swarm/Kubernetes).
- Ability to troubleshoot difficult problems within OS, network, and application layers.
- Ability to produce results amid multiple shifting/competing priorities.
- Independent worker, requiring little day-to-day direction from management.
- Agile experience a plus (Kanban, Scrum, etc)
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.