Director of Student Nutrition (Enrollment 10,000 +)
You seek genuine interactions with students. You anticipate their needs, bringing creative programs that enhance the wellbeing of all you serve.
*Relocation Assistance Available & $10,000 Sign On Bonus*
Sodexo has an exciting career opportunity for a Director of Student Nutrition for the Dublin City School District in Dublin, OH. The Director of Student Nutrition manages all contract management service operations at a single account/unit. Plans and supervises special functions. Maintains cash control and payroll records. Hires and trains unit personnel. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. Senior-most person assigned to a one client account.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual that is an experienced K12 Manager/Operator with innovative ideas within the K-12 environment. This has been a growing account and we are looking for an individual that can manage the operation and have a strong focus on client/student/parent relationships, along with strong marketing prowess. The ideal candidate would have previous NSLP experience and a strong knowledge of our current financial systems. This a great opportunity to take this account to the next level and grow your experience for future success.
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- deliver high quality food service;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- develop strategic plans;
- create a positive environment; and/or
- ensure Sodexo standards are met.
- K12 Experience is highly preferred.
- Bachelors Degree is a requirement.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop strategic plans
- Create a positive environment
- Deliver high quality food service
- Ensure Sodexo standards are met
- Have oversight of day-to-day operations
- Achieve company and client financial targets and goals
- Develop and maintain client and customer relationships
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- Have a work history demonstrating strong employee engagement leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively
- Can manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills and passion for a high level of customer service
- Prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed
- Demonstrate working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management Systems (FMS & DRIVE) The Market Connection (TMC) and is proficient in computer skills and report management experience preferred. (not applicable to external candidates)
Directs all contract management service operations at a single account/unit. Plans and supervises special functions. Maintains cash control and payroll records. Hires and trains unit personnel. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. Manages through managers and is accountable for the contract. Senior-most person assigned to a one client account.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement – Bachelor’s degree
Basic Management Experience – 5 years
Basic Functional Experience – 4 years’ experience in management of school nutrition programs
We serve to uplift communities, to advocate equity, to ensure inclusion, to be a force for change, We are SodexoMagic. We sustain and empower communities everywhere through healthy food and exceptional services. We stand with our employees and partners to ensure quality of life services that safeguard wellness for all communities to create a just and more equitable future for all people. Through who we are, through what we do, through our legacy, we stand committed to…serving equality for communities.
“We always overdeliver to our customers. We want to make sure we put a smile on their face each and every day. As the leader, I want to empower our team to deliver best in class service.” - MAGIC JOHNSON
SodexoMagic was founded in 2006 between Sodexo and NBA Hall of Famer, Magic Johnson. Mr. Johnson knows what it takes to motivate and create a winning team. With now over 6,500+ employees (72% diverse) serving more than 1,700 sites, we always over deliver to our customers. Industries we serve include Colleges/Universities, K-12, Corporate and Healthcare.
SodexoMagic operates under the following pillars:
We are committed to providing the highest possible quality of food and service to our communities. Our Chief Culinary Advisor, Chef Garvin leads our community of chefs using food to inspire and delivering great recipes that present healthier choices for our clients and customers.
QUALITY OF LIFE
Because we are the communities we serve, it is crucial that we understand the people we interact with daily: their challenges as well as their dreams. Through employment opportunities, community events, and philanthropic endeavors, we are dedicated to those who make us who we are.
We champion programs geared toward mental health and are dedicated to the power of collaboration to spark healthy communities.
We are committed to supporting diversity and inclusion through purchases of goods and services from minority and women -owned businesses. All neighborhoods deserve every opportunity to thrive and grow.