Enterprise Sales Executive (Remote CA) - SaaS / Security
The Account Executive has responsibility for prospecting and closing new and cross sale business in an assigned region focusing on Enterprise accounts. The portfolio is comprised of the following: Security Management and Orchestration, Vulnerability Management Services, Advanced Threat Services, Security Monitoring, Threat Intelligence Services, Cloud Security, Emergency and Proactive Incident Response, Strategic Advisory Services, Security Program Development, Risk Management, Controls and Compliance, and Adversarial Security Testing.
With the support of our Security Architect’s and you will utilize a consultative sales approach to map SecureWorks service offerings to the clients’ needs.
- Consistently achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Responsible for overall sales strategies and generating positive business outcomes for our clients, which may be complex environments
- Articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of both Secureworks and its solutions to differentiate our capabilities to clients
- Develop a deep understanding of both the customers and competitive landscape, enabling a business dialogue to be conducted with C-level contacts and their teams
- Has a strong understanding of the Secureworks solutions and knows when and how to engage Pre-Sales/technical assistance
- Acts as a source of expertise for others in the sales function
- Masters all corporate training materials, and stays current on enablement track and competency development.
- Drive creative business development activities to penetrate white space accounts
- Work with Secureworks partners to propose differentiated solutions to help our clients
- Develop, maintain and share Customer Account Plans for your top strategic accounts, ensure theses are current, factual and easily accessible by the virtual team
- Manages current quarter business and subsequent quarters’ pipeline proactively and consistently
- Directs and prioritizes own work and provides accurate and timely forecasts in SFDC
- Builds and maintains network of colleagues and customers to share information and obtain prospects
- Minimum 5+ years of enterprise selling/account management experience
- Proven ability in closing complex deals within the Security sector
- Experience in combination of technology and services; preferably managed security services
- Experience in managing sales cycles that can be lengthy, complex, and contract-heavy
- Experience with annual recurring revenue (“ARR”) and monthly recurring revenue (“MRR”) models
- Proven ability to learn in a very fast-paced environment
- Must be a team player – ability to interact with teammates and partners fairly, and respectfully; proactive / results-driven / strong problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher (Business Administration, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems)
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.