Enterprise Storage Product Manager - Remote US
Product Development Management is a fast-paced environment where innovative thinking is prized. Our team focuses on the delivery of products or computer-based systems for external customers. On the Edge Product Team, Product Management is a fast-paced environment where innovative thinking is prized. Our team focuses on the delivery of products, solutions, or computer-based systems for Edge customers. We lead and deliver the entire lifecycle from early pre-concepts, product definition and planning through to production and release. We ensure our hardware and software solution planning align, creating differentiated market value. And to make the whole process run smoothly and seamlessly, we’re experts in the market, technology and project management, and liaise with other departments on business & technical matters.
Join us as an Enterprise Storage Product Manager on our Edge Product Management team working remotely in the US to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Product Management Advisor, you will work in new growth areas, technologies and emerging products/services. You will participate in-depth market research to optimize existing products/solutions and build next generation products, partnering closely with the Edge Engineering and Product Management teams to build a product road map and align product strategies for the business.
- Collaborate with Business stakeholders and Senior Engineers on design/creation/positioning for highly available and scalable products
- Use Lean Software Development processes such as Agile, Scrum and Kanban
- Author strategy docs, white papers, market research and vision documents along with user stories for current and future products
- Present strategic product communications across multiple stakeholder organizations
- Manage the entire product life cycle, prototyping and testing new features and changes to our product and processes
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 10+ years experience in Storage ecosystem, Software Defined Storage (SDS)
- Hardware platforms, technical acumen with a history of building/delivering enterprise products
- Experience defining projects, collecting requirements, writing functional specifications, coordinating efforts to scope and scheduling and deploying new feature sets
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Technical skills in IT, OT, IoT, datacenter, edge computing solutions, Cloud, compute, storage, networking or security
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.