JumpRecruits is partnering with SodexoMAGIC looking for a Field Marketing Specialist 1 in Washington DC.
SodexoMAGIC School Services is seeking a Field Marketing Specialist for DC Public Schools located in Washington, DC. The Field Marketing Specialist’s primary focus will be on engaging students and increasing participation in school meal programs. This position requires hands-on marketing expertise and the ability to interact with students during meal service in the classrooms and cafeteria. The individual will engage the community and student body in order to obtain honest and constructive feedback and suggestions while supporting the marketing and culinary team. The position is responsible for analyzing data while maintaining current successful strategies and working to execute new concepts.
- Coordinates and implements all unit marketing initiatives to drive sales growth
- Coordinates unit specific strategic business plan/marketing plans and its implementation, communication and evaluation
- Maintains and tracks research, customer feedback and satisfaction and reviews statistics and trends with appropriate personnel
- Gather, track, analyze and report on results of marketing initiatives
- Responsible for daily posts/tweets and monitoring of all applicable social media outlets for multiple conference center units
- Identifies needs and makes recommendations for increasing sales
- Identify and clarify intern/external customer needs and expectations, taking actions to ensure that Sodexo and customer goals are aligned and met
- Prepare plans for projects or major assignments (i.e., Tasks, Resources and Time Frames)
- Creates and distributes monthly marketing calendar
- Participate in marketing conference calls and training
- Targets product compliance as it relates to marketing efforts such as printing, graphics and advertising.
- Drives growth through planning, development and execution of growth initiatives, including: Non-Mandatory Sales/Pricing/Retail & Catering/New Sales & Retention/eCommerce & Mutualized Promotions
- Develops and implements plans intended to increase customer insight/satisfaction through Surveys/Focus Groups/Engagement Promotions and relevant technology
- Develops and implements internal/external communication through Websites/Social Media/Innovation Sharing/Best Practices
- Forges collaborative relationships to create transformative customer experiences
- Establishes program awareness through a physical presence at site
Qualifications & Requirements
- Basic Education Requirement – High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Employing over 6,500 people nationwide, SodexoMAGIC is a strategic partnership established for the creation of opportunities to provide food, housekeeping, facilities management, and related services that focus on three pillars.
- Food: We leverage the support of our renowned culinary experts and suppliers to offer innovative concepts, delicious items, and unique dishes geared toward our communities.
- Wellness: Not only do we focus on mindful culinary offers, but we also deliver programs with the goal of maintaining a balanced lifestyle, learning our bodies and staying fit both mentally and physically.
- Community: As we are the communities we serve, we find it most important to truly understand those we interact with daily. Through employment opportunities, community events, and philanthropic endeavors, we remain dedicated to the needs of those who make us who we are.
SodexoMAGIC is a joint venture formed in 2006, between Magic Johnson Enterprises, LLC and Sodexo. Mr. Johnson holds a 51% stake in the company and serves as Chairman, qualifying SodexoMAGIC as a NMSDC-certified Minority Owned Business.