JumpRecruits is partnering with SodexoMAGIC looking for a Field Marketing Specialist 1 in Washington DC.
SodexoMAGIC School Services is seeking a Field Marketing Specialist for DC Public Schools located in Washington, DC. The Field Marketing Specialist’s primary focus will be on engaging students and increasing participation in school meal programs. This position requires hands-on marketing expertise and the ability to interact with students during meal service in the classrooms and cafeteria. The individual will engage the community and student body in order to obtain honest and constructive feedback and suggestions while supporting the marketing and culinary team. The position is responsible for analyzing data while maintaining current successful strategies and working to execute new concepts.
- Coordinates and implements all unit marketing initiatives to drive sales growth
- Coordinates unit specific strategic business plan/marketing plans and its implementation, communication and evaluation
- Maintains and tracks research, customer feedback and satisfaction and reviews statistics and trends with appropriate personnel
- Gather, track, analyze and report on results of marketing initiatives
- Responsible for daily posts/tweets and monitoring of all applicable social media outlets for multiple conference center units
- Identifies needs and makes recommendations for increasing sales
- Identify and clarify intern/external customer needs and expectations, taking actions to ensure that Sodexo and customer goals are aligned and met
- Prepare plans for projects or major assignments (i.e., Tasks, Resources and Time Frames)
- Creates and distributes monthly marketing calendar
- Participate in marketing conference calls and training
- Targets product compliance as it relates to marketing efforts such as printing, graphics and advertising.
- Drives growth through planning, development and execution of growth initiatives, including: Non-Mandatory Sales/Pricing/Retail & Catering/New Sales & Retention/eCommerce & Mutualized Promotions
- Develops and implements plans intended to increase customer insight/satisfaction through Surveys/Focus Groups/Engagement Promotions and relevant technology
- Develops and implements internal/external communication through Websites/Social Media/Innovation Sharing/Best Practices
- Forges collaborative relationships to create transformative customer experiences
- Establishes program awareness through a physical presence at site
Qualifications & Requirements
- Basic Education Requirement – High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
We serve to uplift communities, to advocate equity, to ensure inclusion, to be a force for change, We are SodexoMagic. We sustain and empower communities everywhere through healthy food and exceptional services. We stand with our employees and partners to ensure quality of life services that safeguard wellness for all communities to create a just and more equitable future for all people. Through who we are, through what we do, through our legacy, we stand committed to…serving equality for communities.
“We always overdeliver to our customers. We want to make sure we put a smile on their face each and every day. As the leader, I want to empower our team to deliver best in class service.” - MAGIC JOHNSON
SodexoMagic was founded in 2006 between Sodexo and NBA Hall of Famer, Magic Johnson. Mr. Johnson knows what it takes to motivate and create a winning team. With now over 6,500+ employees (72% diverse) serving more than 1,700 sites, we always over deliver to our customers. Industries we serve include Colleges/Universities, K-12, Corporate and Healthcare.
SodexoMagic operates under the following pillars:
We are committed to providing the highest possible quality of food and service to our communities. Our Chief Culinary Advisor, Chef Garvin leads our community of chefs using food to inspire and delivering great recipes that present healthier choices for our clients and customers.
QUALITY OF LIFE
Because we are the communities we serve, it is crucial that we understand the people we interact with daily: their challenges as well as their dreams. Through employment opportunities, community events, and philanthropic endeavors, we are dedicated to those who make us who we are.
We champion programs geared toward mental health and are dedicated to the power of collaboration to spark healthy communities.
We are committed to supporting diversity and inclusion through purchases of goods and services from minority and women -owned businesses. All neighborhoods deserve every opportunity to thrive and grow.