FP&A - Analyst Income Statement
The Senior Finance Analyst – Income Statement Leader will be responsible for owning the company income statement for the Analytical & Enterprise Solutions (AES) business. The role will work closely with senior finance leaders across PerkinElmer.
- Own all corporate consolidation and reporting aspects of the company income statement
- Support essential FP&A processes, including long-range planning, annual budgeting, and monthly reporting/forecasting
- Support Corporate Finance Leader and CFO on preparation of business reviews that highlight key risks, opportunities and propose actions for improved growth and profitability
- Collaborate with various finance leaders to develop a standard catalogue of financial reports and key operational metrics, delivered on a continuous basis, which drive action and deliver improved financial results
- Drive projects to digitize our analytics and reporting capabilities while identifying and delivering finance simplification initiatives to streamline our financial reporting systems
- Bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- 6+ years of related business experience in Finance with a track record of graduated and scalable success
- Experience with SAP, Hyperion (HFM/Essbase), Business Objects
- Experience working in a global team
- Robust financial system knowledge: able to link proposed operational processes to financial accounting/system requirements.
- Team player with a strong sense of personal responsibility and integrity.
- Strong ability to navigate through ambiguity, show initiative, and confidently manage conflict and difficult conversations especially during times of change.
- Strategic thinker. Strong bias for action while considering potential outcomes from multiple angles. Always driving towards simplification and transparency.
- Demonstrated ability to assess priorities and manage/complete multiple complex activities in a time-sensitive environment.
- Strong proficiency with financial systems and applications; Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint, and other MS Office applications
Are you ready to help improve the lives of millions of people and create a healthier world? When you work at PerkinElmer, that’s exactly what you’ll do. From our dedicated scientists and world-class operations employees to our innovative R&D professionals and committed sales and service groups, we’re a unique team of global colleagues who come to work every day knowing we’re making a difference. Through innovation, collaboration, and belief in our mission, we strive to create an inspiring and inclusive culture for our employees, so they can be their best and, together, create a better tomorrow.
Diversity is foundational to PerkinElmer and we know that hiring talent with different backgrounds will provide a greater impact for our customers and a more inclusive workplace for our team. Our commitment to creating a culturally diverse workplace is REAL! We know that it’s the people that make PerkinElmer a wonderful, enriching place to work that is why we are always searching for talented and motivated individuals to join the PerkinElmer Family.
So what’s in it for you?
We create a customized development plan to help you achieve your career goals. We partner with you to build a long and rewarding career by providing:
- On-the-job training
- Mentoring relationships
- Ongoing career development planning
- Company and external training programs
- Opportunities for internal career mobility
Our company fosters innovation, knowledge sharing, and teamwork for long-term success. We are committed to the development of your career, giving you opportunities to learn and grow. Simply put, we make a difference for you, so you can make a difference in the world.
We are passionate about our work and the benefits we create for our customers, our communities, and our environment. Every day, we help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
With about 13,000 employees worldwide, we pioneer scientific technologies for food and drug safety, environmental monitoring, industrial analysis, screening and diagnostic testing, and imaging for life sciences. We provide better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers make a profound impact on the world.