Sodexo has an exciting opportunity for a Human Resource Manager 1 for Atrium Health Cabarrus in Concord, NC. Atrium Health-NorthEast is a 500-bed acute care medical facility. The food services team offers three retail outlets on-site and “Expressly For You” patient dining program.
The successful candidate will have experience in all Human Resource functions which includes payroll, benefits, training, employee relations, recruiting, safety, etc. This role will support the Food & Nutrition hourly workforce of 100 employees and is a full time (32-40 hours) non-exempt/hourly position based at the hospital.
Use your passion for service to create a positive impact and make a difference in the communities we serve! SodexoMAGIC is a joint Sodexo/ Magic Johnson venture that promises to empower the communities we serve by offering best-in-class food & facilities management solutions, which create a positive impact and make a difference in the lives of our clients and customers. SodexoMAGIC offers our dedicated service via the following Sodexo segments: Corporate Services, Hospitals, K-12 Schools, Universities
The ideal candidate will:
- Work closely with on-site managers to ensure compliance with Sodexo human resource policy and procedures and other human resource needs.
- Create and maintain employees files.
- Execute of all Sodexo and Hospital required HR reporting.
- Maintain employee files ensuring compliance with hospital and Sodexo standards.
- Oversee Employee Relations and Employee retention.
- Address all Sodexo employee relations situations.
- Interact with the client Hospital Human Resource team as necessary.
- Be responsible for all unit level recruitment including job posting and interviewing.
- Facilitate all required Sodexo HR training programs including New Employee On-boarding.
- Lead other human resource initiatives for the unit.
- support other HR activities as needed.
If you have the following skillset, then we would love to hear from you:
- Human Resources experience working in a similar sized and type of industry.
- Ability to lead HR practices and objectives.
- Ability to provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes quality, productivity standards, goal attainment.
- Ability to support and promote ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- Strong attention to details as well as ability to be successful in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Computer literate in all MS Office products.
- Skilled in the area of employee relations.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced work environment.
- Professional communication skills.
Handles basic human resource functions and administration for a single account/unit. May include payroll, benefits, training, employee relations, recruiting, safety, etc. Position focuses on hourly workforce.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Basic Education Requirement – High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Employing over 6,500 people nationwide, SodexoMAGIC is a strategic partnership established for the creation of opportunities to provide food, housekeeping, facilities management, and related services that focus on three pillars.
- Food: We leverage the support of our renowned culinary experts and suppliers to offer innovative concepts, delicious items, and unique dishes geared toward our communities.
- Wellness: Not only do we focus on mindful culinary offers, but we also deliver programs with the goal of maintaining a balanced lifestyle, learning our bodies and staying fit both mentally and physically.
- Community: As we are the communities we serve, we find it most important to truly understand those we interact with daily. Through employment opportunities, community events, and philanthropic endeavors, we remain dedicated to the needs of those who make us who we are.
SodexoMAGIC is a joint venture formed in 2006, between Magic Johnson Enterprises, LLC and Sodexo. Mr. Johnson holds a 51% stake in the company and serves as Chairman, qualifying SodexoMAGIC as a NMSDC-certified Minority Owned Business.