Sodexo has an exciting opportunity for a Human Resource Manager 1 for Atrium Health Cabarrus in Concord, NC. Atrium Health-NorthEast is a 500-bed acute care medical facility. The food services team offers three retail outlets on-site and “Expressly For You” patient dining program.
The successful candidate will have experience in all Human Resource functions which includes payroll, benefits, training, employee relations, recruiting, safety, etc. This role will support the Food & Nutrition hourly workforce of 100 employees and is a full time (32-40 hours) non-exempt/hourly position based at the hospital.
Use your passion for service to create a positive impact and make a difference in the communities we serve! SodexoMAGIC is a joint Sodexo/ Magic Johnson venture that promises to empower the communities we serve by offering best-in-class food & facilities management solutions, which create a positive impact and make a difference in the lives of our clients and customers. SodexoMAGIC offers our dedicated service via the following Sodexo segments: Corporate Services, Hospitals, K-12 Schools, Universities
The ideal candidate will:
- Work closely with on-site managers to ensure compliance with Sodexo human resource policy and procedures and other human resource needs.
- Create and maintain employees files.
- Execute of all Sodexo and Hospital required HR reporting.
- Maintain employee files ensuring compliance with hospital and Sodexo standards.
- Oversee Employee Relations and Employee retention.
- Address all Sodexo employee relations situations.
- Interact with the client Hospital Human Resource team as necessary.
- Be responsible for all unit level recruitment including job posting and interviewing.
- Facilitate all required Sodexo HR training programs including New Employee On-boarding.
- Lead other human resource initiatives for the unit.
- support other HR activities as needed.
If you have the following skillset, then we would love to hear from you:
- Human Resources experience working in a similar sized and type of industry.
- Ability to lead HR practices and objectives.
- Ability to provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes quality, productivity standards, goal attainment.
- Ability to support and promote ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- Strong attention to details as well as ability to be successful in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Computer literate in all MS Office products.
- Skilled in the area of employee relations.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced work environment.
- Professional communication skills.
Handles basic human resource functions and administration for a single account/unit. May include payroll, benefits, training, employee relations, recruiting, safety, etc. Position focuses on hourly workforce.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Basic Education Requirement – High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
We serve to uplift communities, to advocate equity, to ensure inclusion, to be a force for change, We are SodexoMagic. We sustain and empower communities everywhere through healthy food and exceptional services. We stand with our employees and partners to ensure quality of life services that safeguard wellness for all communities to create a just and more equitable future for all people. Through who we are, through what we do, through our legacy, we stand committed to…serving equality for communities.
“We always overdeliver to our customers. We want to make sure we put a smile on their face each and every day. As the leader, I want to empower our team to deliver best in class service.” - MAGIC JOHNSON
SodexoMagic was founded in 2006 between Sodexo and NBA Hall of Famer, Magic Johnson. Mr. Johnson knows what it takes to motivate and create a winning team. With now over 6,500+ employees (72% diverse) serving more than 1,700 sites, we always over deliver to our customers. Industries we serve include Colleges/Universities, K-12, Corporate and Healthcare.
SodexoMagic operates under the following pillars:
We are committed to providing the highest possible quality of food and service to our communities. Our Chief Culinary Advisor, Chef Garvin leads our community of chefs using food to inspire and delivering great recipes that present healthier choices for our clients and customers.
QUALITY OF LIFE
Because we are the communities we serve, it is crucial that we understand the people we interact with daily: their challenges as well as their dreams. Through employment opportunities, community events, and philanthropic endeavors, we are dedicated to those who make us who we are.
We champion programs geared toward mental health and are dedicated to the power of collaboration to spark healthy communities.
We are committed to supporting diversity and inclusion through purchases of goods and services from minority and women -owned businesses. All neighborhoods deserve every opportunity to thrive and grow.