Incentive Compensation Analyst
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
Reporting to the Manager, Incentive Compensation, the Incentive Compensation Analyst will be responsible for incentive compensation processing, validation, analysis and distribution of incentive compensation reports and payments for one or more revenue centers. Additionally, the Incentive Compensation Analyst will be involved with incentive compensation plan updates, modeling and year over year plan changes.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and yearly incentive compensation processing, validation, analysis and distribution of incentive compensation reports and payment.
- Ensure plan calculations are accurate, communicated properly, and completed in a timely manner.
- Provide ongoing standard and ad-hoc reports to assist analysis of historical, current and prospective sales commission activity.
- Prepare program materials for leadership reviews.
- Support integration of sales programs, following M&A activities.
- Develop, edit, and distribute training, presentation, and other materials for compensation program roll-out to Plan Participants.
- Participate in sales compensation system implementation and user acceptance testing. Following implementation, serve as subject matter expert for system administration and reporting.
- Participate in the design, drafting, distribution and implementation of yearly incentive compensation plans.
- Analyze and develop incentive compensation policies and procedures, as well as create process documents and lead initiatives on documenting any new procedures.
- Support other departments, such as sales and finance, with timely review and resolution of requests.
- Participate in developing automation and efficiency projects/trends and provide analysis on relevant data.
- BA/BS in quantitative major (finance, business, mathematics, statistics) preferred
- 1+ years of equivalent experience, sales compensation familiarity preferred
- Maniacally detailed – you are the type of person that likes to measure three times and cut once. “Data Integrity” is your middle name.
- You and excel are great friends – favorite pastimes include vlookups and finding shortcuts to streamline reporting.
- Proactive problem solver – you love finding solutions to new challenges – and thrive on finding ways to do things faster and smarter.
- “SME”, or Subject Matter Expert enthusiast – you enjoy being the person that people come to with questions, whether related to a tool or details on a compensation plan.
- Work ethic pride – you are the person that people rely on. You’re known for getting things done on time, if not, early. You’re super responsive and service-oriented.
- Professional and well-spoken – you take great pride in your “Brand” by how you purport yourself in the office, on video, or within written communication. You lead by example and develop trust among stakeholders and internal customers of all levels.
- Familiarity with the Xactly sales incentive tool is a bonus.
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.