Manager, Statistics - Pharma (Remote)
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
The Analytic Consulting Group partners with both internal and external clients, and data providers, leveraging predictive analytics and advanced statistical techniques to drive strategic thought and effective decision making. The Manager, Statistics is responsible for designing, planning, and managing statistical projects from start to finish.
- Design, plan, and manage statistical projects from start to finish
- Serve as the statistics lead on projects employing various data analysis techniques and statistical methodologies such as regression analysis (both linear and non-linear), cluster analysis, CHAID, factor analysis/principal component analysis, time series, survival models, experimental designs using SAS and other statistical software
- Ensure the timeliness, quality, and statistical validity of all analyses, output, and presentations
- Provide strategic technical direction to cross-functional resources and less-experienced peers
- Manage multiple projects concurrently
- Monitor project progress relative to timeline and scope
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.