Media Delivery Specialist
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
The Media Delivery team is responsible for operating our cutting-edge technology platform, making real-time media investment decisions to drive client campaign performance and returns on ad spend. The team manages multi-million dollar budgets, ensuring that the right message is delivered to the right consumer at the right time. Additionally, this team helps to keep our platform performing at its best by providing requests and feedback to our Product, Engineering, and Media Inventory Acquisition teams. The Media Delivery Specialist role is our entry-level position that will teach the basics of digital media campaign delivery.
- Oversee the targeting and media strategy of assigned advertiser accounts
- Collaborate with AMs to engineer ideal performance solutions for each client
- Deliver all campaigns in full and on time, meeting or exceeding client performance benchmarks
- Maintain margin goals and ensure system is in alignment with billable numbers
- Send daily delivery reports to Account Management team
- Ensure all client delivery restrictions are abided by
- Communicate specific inventory needs to the Media Acquisition team to develop publisher partnerships and increase unique reach
- Collaborate with Product and Data Modeling teams to develop solutions that will enhance our operational efficiency and improve client performance
- Proactively make recommendations on rate to the AM and consult on media restrictions to provide an understanding to the client on the levers that influence delivery Success Metrics
- Delivery of campaigns against goal
- Profit of campaigns against goal
- Performance against client KPIs
- 1-2 years of online work experience – preferably from an ad network or agency
- Preferred higher-educated (media, marketing or IT) or demonstrated experience in a similar business environment
- Customer service experience
- Knowledge of the internet and its commercial/marketing benefits
- Strong analytical, verbal and written skills
- Well-developed communication and presentation skills
- Effective client management skills with a strong customer focus
- Ability to show problem solving skills
- Advanced computer skills (e.g. PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, and internet)
- Ability to work with wide range of people at all decision-making levels
- Excellent planning and organization discipline
- Results /goal oriented
Salary Range: $48,000 – $60,000
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.