Networking Portfolio Product Manager - Remote US
Product Development Management is a fast-paced environment where innovative thinking is prized. Our team focuses on the delivery of products or computer-based systems for external customers. We lead and deliver the entire lifecycle from product definition and planning through to production and release. We also oversee modifications, upgrades and maintenance of the product or product line. And to make the whole process run smoothly and seamlessly, we’re experts in project management, from initiation through to delivery, and liaise with other departments on technical matters.
Join us as a Networking Portfolio Product Manager on our Edge Solutions team in Remote – US to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
Dell is seeking an entrepreneurial and innovative product leader to drive the vision and execution of a new Enterprise Edge Initiative. If you are passionate about how edge is revolutionizing the future infrastructure and enabling the next wave of ultra-low latency Internet applications, this is the role for you. As a Networking Portfolio Product Manager, you will identify new growth areas, technologies and emerging product/service opportunities. You will conduct in-depth market research to optimize existing products/solutions and build next generation products, partnering closely with the Engineering and Product Management teams to build a product road map and align product strategies for the business.
As the Product Manager for Edge Networking, you will define requirements for edge solutions, and interact with Dell’s product groups to enhance and optimize Dell’s offerings to address the unique requirements of the edge.
- You will meet with key customers and partners to understand their needs, operational model and experience.
- You will work with internal product teams and external partners to understand the unique challenges and constraints of the edge and define the right product strategy and solutions to tackle and grow our market share.
- You will do the solution exploration and design, and work with a dedicated team of super talented engineers to build the ultimate end to end Dell edge solutions.
- Are a tight team of passionate technologists from diverse areas of the business
- Have a passion about cloud, edge computing, and future infrastructure
- We will Work in a fast-paced, high-growth, delivery-oriented environment
- Love to ship best industry solutions that solve complex customer problems
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
Essential Requirements :
- Have a deep technical understanding of networking systems.
- Are experienced in driving end-to-end platforms and solutions, comprising multiple components of hardware, software and services.
- Know how to leverage product, marketing and business development skills to get businesses off the ground
- Are passionate about how edge can revolutionize computing and have 8+ years professional industry experience in a product management (or similar) role
- Love working in a fast-face, innovative environment and seeing the positive impact of your work on real customers
- Experience as a software or systems engineer
- This is a senior product position that can evolve into a PM team-lead role, so management interest and capabilities are a plus.
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.