New Grad Program - Associate Client Integration Engineer
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
Epsilon is seeking an Associate Client Integration Engineer to participate in our New Grad Program.
The Associate Client Integration Engineer is a unique hybrid role that combines aspects of a web technologist, consultant, business analyst, and solutions architect. It requires understanding clients’ marketing goals and tailoring Epsilon’s technology to achieve those goals through affiliate, media and agency platforms. Along the way, you’ll have the opportunity to solve challenging technical problems while working with some of the biggest names in advertising. This is not a “behind the scenes” role. Once you are trained on our platform and tools, you will quickly start working directly on client projects and with our cross-functional teams. You will be involved at many stages of the client lifecycle from onboarding to campaign execution to ongoing client support.
As a participant in the New Grad Program, you will have the opportunity to fast-track your career with Epsilon. The year-long program includes an 8-week training curriculum (both professional & job specific training), a formal mentoring partnership, various networking opportunities (speed networking events, leader meet & greets, group lunches and social events), and long-term career guidance.
Responsibilities May Include (All or Some) Tasks Below:
- Integrate marketers into the Epsilon system: design, develop, and test technical solutions based on clients’ business requirements
- Be involved with all aspects of the development lifecycle, including requirements gathering, design, project management, implementation, automated test setup and maintenance
- Develop scripts and process data feeds to support new client initiatives
- Maintain client-specific codebase for campaigns
- Test new integration deployments
- Help support departmental initiatives to drive innovation
- Work collaboratively with peers
- Advise account teams and clients on specific features of platform or campaign setup
- Collaborate with other cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline
- Strong attention to detail and delivery of high-quality results
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, able to research issues never before encountered
- Self-starter, able to keep up with industry trends
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills with abilities to convey technical aspects to a non-technical audience
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Shell, Python)
- Internship experience with web applications or strong technical background a plus
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.