Northern Europe Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to lead and deploy the marketing strategy, content, programs and KOL management for the Northern European region – to engage and delight customers with our products and services.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Leads the marketing strategy, content and activities in the Northern European region for both Life Sciences and Diagnostics.
- Maximize the activation of new brand and name across multiples channels and events to raise awareness and customer engagement through BTB and BTC
- Formulate regional market sizing, segmentation and targeting strategies, rolling up to inform the global approach
- Proactively engages with the direct and indirect sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities
- Oversee regional launch planning working with the regional operations team to lead generation and funnel creation
- Oversee regional third-party relationships and sponsorships within the region.
- Responsible for coordinating country marketing events with Solutions Portfolio managers and the Events team.
- Works and aligns with Digital & Communications COE as well the Global Segment leaders to drive customer engagement
- Responsible for the marketing budget and aligning to the annual operating plan through Allocadia.
- Works in a cross functional team that coordinates with Global Segments, PR/Communications as well as new acquisitions to develop and deploy strategic initiatives.
- Builds a KOL strategy for content syndication, publications and webinars.
- Responsible for building the AOP plan for the Northern Europe region
- Bachelor’s degree in the Life Sciences / Marketing Field
- MBA in Marketing and/or Business is a plus
- Fluent in English – A second language is a plus.
- Global and/or Regional Marketing Experience in the Life Sciences or Diagnostic Field
- Experience in working in a multicultural and diverse team
- Diverse and multicultural mindset
- Team player driving collaboration with COE (center of excellence) members and alignment with internal stakeholders.
- Strategic thinker, proactive, innovative and translates decisions into actions
- Seeks opportunities to streamline and improve business operations
- Manages strategy B2B & BTC, knows how to maximize demand creation, pipeline contribution and sales opportunity acceleration through SFDC and other CRM tools
- Experience with demand creation implementation and deployment with marketing and sales
- Ability to co-create strategic plans and influence deployment with marketing & sales teams
- Promotes both diversity and an entrepreneurial mindset across the company
- Customer focused mindset
- Ability to travel across Northern Europe
Diversity is foundational to PerkinElmer and we know that hiring talent with different backgrounds will provide a greater impact for our customers and a more inclusive workplace for our team. Our commitment to creating a culturally diverse workplace is REAL! We know that it’s the people that make PerkinElmer a wonderful, enriching place to work that is why we are always searching for talented and motivated individuals to join the PerkinElmer Family.
So what’s in it for you?
We create a customized development plan to help you achieve your career goals. We partner with you to build a long and rewarding career by providing:
- On-the-job training
- Mentoring relationships
- Ongoing career development planning
- Company and external training programs
- Opportunities for internal career mobility
Our company fosters innovation, knowledge sharing, and teamwork for long-term success. We are committed to the development of your career, giving you opportunities to learn and grow. Simply put, we make a difference for you, so you can make a difference in the world.
We are passionate about our work and the benefits we create for our customers, our communities, and our environment. Every day, we help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
With about 13,000 employees worldwide, we pioneer scientific technologies for food and drug safety, environmental monitoring, industrial analysis, screening and diagnostic testing, and imaging for life sciences. We provide better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers make a profound impact on the world.