The Healthcare Technology Management (HTM) team is seeking a person that will perform administrative support/HR admin tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of our business. This role will support our Operations and Field Service teams throughout the US. The successful candidate will ensure we are executing our people initiatives, supporting our operation &, provide great internal customer support while driving functional excellence and process improvement. Both positions are located in the Chicago area to support our current growth.
This role provides HR/onboarding support to the field accounts as well as Executive Admin support to HTM Leadership.
Typical duties/responsibilities to include:
- Process each hired candidate through the pre-hire /onboarding requirements to include background checks, drug screens, immunizations, and division compliance requirements
- Provide administrative support with ordering commercial car/fleet program for division
- Coordinate travel arrangements, car rental, flight arrangements, including associated expense processing.
- Quality system admin support for new hire employees including profile set up and scheduling training assignments
- Executive admin functions include managing a busy executive calendar, meeting arrangements, and various assigned projects.
The successful candidate will :
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize, manage time, and multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment using excellent organizational skills
- Interact and maintain both internal and external relationships in a professional, confidential, and appropriate manner
- Have prior experience coordinating travel arrangements and use of corporate expense tools.
- Have proven ability to organize and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, rapidly changing business environment
- Demonstrate ability to process a high volume of error-free detailed work in a short time frame
- Demonstrate ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Prefer prior knowledge of TEAMs, One Drive, & Smartsheet
Employees in Healthcare and Seniors are required to be fully vaccinated as a term and condition of employment at Sodexo no later than February 28, 2022, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status and upload proof of vaccination via an online portal.
After February 28, you must be fully vaccinated before you can start work.
The Operations Support Specialist will assist in providing general customer support to resolve issues. Will also assist in providing problem analysis and resolution, either via direct communication with the account or by informing the manager of issues that will require a more in depth effort. Assists in answering questions and inquiries from customers via the telephone, Internet, fax and other technologies, using established fact-finding procedures, customer service methodologies, knowledge of pertinent processes and procedures, and familiarity with policies, vendors and specified products. Works with other departments for vendor and product compliance. Be able to handle a large volume of inquiries every day. May supervise less than two full time employees.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement – Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience
We serve to uplift communities, to advocate equity, to ensure inclusion, to be a force for change, We are SodexoMagic. We sustain and empower communities everywhere through healthy food and exceptional services. We stand with our employees and partners to ensure quality of life services that safeguard wellness for all communities to create a just and more equitable future for all people. Through who we are, through what we do, through our legacy, we stand committed to…serving equality for communities.
“We always overdeliver to our customers. We want to make sure we put a smile on their face each and every day. As the leader, I want to empower our team to deliver best in class service.” - MAGIC JOHNSON
SodexoMagic was founded in 2006 between Sodexo and NBA Hall of Famer, Magic Johnson. Mr. Johnson knows what it takes to motivate and create a winning team. With now over 6,500+ employees (72% diverse) serving more than 1,700 sites, we always over deliver to our customers. Industries we serve include Colleges/Universities, K-12, Corporate and Healthcare.
SodexoMagic operates under the following pillars:
We are committed to providing the highest possible quality of food and service to our communities. Our Chief Culinary Advisor, Chef Garvin leads our community of chefs using food to inspire and delivering great recipes that present healthier choices for our clients and customers.
QUALITY OF LIFE
Because we are the communities we serve, it is crucial that we understand the people we interact with daily: their challenges as well as their dreams. Through employment opportunities, community events, and philanthropic endeavors, we are dedicated to those who make us who we are.
We champion programs geared toward mental health and are dedicated to the power of collaboration to spark healthy communities.
We are committed to supporting diversity and inclusion through purchases of goods and services from minority and women -owned businesses. All neighborhoods deserve every opportunity to thrive and grow.