Principal/Lead Software Engineer (Remote)
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
The Principal/Lead Software Developer will work with senior leadership in scoping business requirements, recommending technology utilization, and proposing detailed solutions. They will also work closely with senior technical leadership, product owners and the software development team in defining the Epics, Features and Stories that capture product deliverables in order to architect and deliver the products. The role will entail recommending development and production environments, technology stack utilization, product technology design and implementation strategies that will lead to robust, reusable, and scalable solutions. This is an active code development and implementation contributor role as well.
You’ll be part of a talented, passionate development team working in an agile development environment. The team is driving technology development of digital products for Epsilon, which includes but is not limited to search and social product and technology initiatives.
- 10+ years as a senior software developer with architecture and design experience
- Java/Spring/Spring Boot experience
- Python and Flask experience
- Linux development platform experience
- Experience creating and consuming API REST service endpoints
- Expertise in relational database schema design
- Oracle experience desired, though significant experience utilizing other platforms will be considered (e.g. MySQL)
- Cloud development and deployment scheme experience (AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud)
- Scalability design experience as it relates to:
- Good understanding and utilization of software design patterns
- Multithreading design and implementation experience
- Database schema design, indexes, partitioning
- Caching design experience and technical knowledge of various technologies (i.e. Redis, etc.)
- Excellent communicator with both senior technical leadership and software development teams in driving product/feature design and implementation
- Positive team player and works well within an Agile Scrum development environment
- Solid understand and preferred experience with Open Source products like:
- NoSQL understanding and design experience (MongoDB, Oracle NoSQL, and/or other NoSQL variants)
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.