Product Manager-Management & Orchestration/Private Wireless Program (Remote-US)
As a Product Manager you will address the growing market for Private Wireless products. Dell Technologies intends to be at the forefront of Private Wireless offerings by enabling Enterprises and Service Providers to deploy 5G wireless systems to support new use cases for enterprise customers – from Industrial Automation and IoT to connected health care.
- Own the Management and Orchestration software supporting private wireless products
- Support Dell’s go to market organizations in engaging our Telecom and Enterprise customers to learn current and future market demands, document ‘user stories and craft winning proposals that create new market opportunities
- Lead cross functional teams to develop market analysis, business cases, and steer product/solution roadmaps
- Engage with customers in sales support and collaborative development projects
- Drive the primary business plan and requirements and provide oversight and governance to all key areas of product management for the assigned products
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 7+ years related experience as a Product Manager, Strategic Business Development or Product Strategist within a Telecom Equipment Manufacturer, a Telecom Service Provider or within a technology company servicing the Telecom market; must have ability to build business cases and winning roadmaps
- Deep understanding of private wireless systems, 5G, WiFi and other mobile technologies, the ecosystems that develops them and the buyers of the technology; experience with edge computing architectures and models a plus
- Experience leading teams and working with cross-functionals groups i.e. sales, operations and R&D
- Exceptional understanding of competitors and their products as well as ability to identify potential partner relationships for the product along with Business Development
- Innovative and have a passion for the technology and a drive to create strategies to delight our customers and win in the market
- Engineering or Computer Science degree
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.