We are looking for a passionate contributor to be part of the Epsilon Product team leading the effort of evolving our marketing technology suite of SaaS products. The Product Manager is responsible for participating and supporting innovative solutions to client problems in marketing technology that will scale across thousands of clients, including industry leaders in the Fortune 1000. You will help gather business requirements that support the development and direction of assigned product and feature enhancements, competitive assessment, messaging, sales training and adoption. You will coordinate with cross-functional teams including sales, account management, marketing, analytics, operations and engineering for sales growth, profitability and client retention.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Participate in development and execution of product vision, strategy, roadmap, and evolution including concept development, user validation, feature execution, and value analysis
Perform internal and external assessments/research of the business environment, competitors, customers, and market trends to identify current and future market/product opportunities
Collaborate with key customers/users to help build market insights
Participate in user and product research to test, evaluate, and strategize on opportunities to evolve the product experience
Collaborate with product managers, engineers, UX, and end users to define and document product requirements and identify product tests and use cases
Ensure alignment between product team, engineering team, UX team and other stakeholders
Monitor all inquiries and issues for product and be able to articulate them clearly to team, prioritize them in the backlog, and ensure timely resolution
Provide training to users and new team members and ensure optimal product knowledge
Help support efficient working of all phases of product development, including sprint planning, retrospectives, etc. and managing tickets in Jira, as needed
Stay on top of industry changes, through partnerships and self-research/learning that may have direct impact on product
Consistently look for opportunities to improve team workflow and processes; ideal candidate will consistently look to transform the organization – expect to fail and continuously learn
- Experience working in a complex, matrixed environment, managing multiple stakeholders, with demonstrated experience managing go-to market strategies and collateral
- Skilled listener and communicator, both verbally and written, who can engage colleagues with confidence
- Experience troubleshooting issues with excellent problem-solving skills, including appropriate communication and resolution
- Experience working within an agile framework and using tools such as Jira & Confluence
- Experience participating in sprint planning, retrospectives, daily standups, etc
- Positive and strong team player with a good work ethic
- Comfortable working in an environment where priorities may shift due to industry, product, or user needs.
- Thrives on brainstorming and building innovative solutions that consistently challenges the status quo
- 5+ years in product, preferably in technology or consulting
- Bachelors’ degree required with an advanced degree preferred
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.