Project Coordinator 1
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
Top-ranked national direct marketing agency is seeking an Agency Customer Support Representative. The ideal candidate will have 0-1+ years’ experience in direct marketing and digital marketing. The selected candidate will be responsible for maintaining excellence in client service and handling the day-to-day responsibilities of communicating with the sales teams and peers.
Attention to detail, time management, and prioritizing daily work are critical to success in the role.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Primary point of contact for field sales teams to execute direct mail campaigns across all Epsilon OEMs
- Captures all dealer requested details for each campaign, working with Creative, Data, and Production to in-market each individual direct mail enrollment
- Ensure all information is captured on the enrollment forms; work with Sales team to gather all needed info
- Oversees implementation of all campaigns ensuring accurate, efficient, and timely execution
- Ensures that all client requests are handled in a timely manner
- Work with various internal and external data partners to ensure accuracy
- Works with creative team on campaign development
- Maintains high quality control procedures and make recommendations as necessary for improvements
- Ensures all processes are documented
- Strong communication and administration skills are essential
- The ideal candidate would be a self-starter and would require minimal direct supervision
- Basic Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel)
- 1-5 yrs. customer service experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a cross functional dynamic team environment
- Ability to maintain positive, professional demeanor at all times
- Attention to detail
- Salesforce experience is a plus
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.