Sales Development Representative - Secureworks - Atlanta,GA
Life at Secureworks:
Secureworks is committed to offering competitive compensation, benefits, and wellness resources that engage, support, and reward our teammates. We empower our teammates to boldly drive their careers and provide meaningful growth opportunities. Our teammate experience, known as My Secureworks Experience, fosters a culture that is customer centric, collaborative, impactful, and rewarding. We do this through focusing on teammate engagement, wellness, and inclusion. Our Employee Resource Groups (ERG) allow our teammates to connect and engage around common interests. We invest in teammates’ growth and future, embracing their entrepreneurial spirit, recognizing their achievements, and providing meaningful work experiences that drive results.
- Develops, qualifies and captures leads and opportunities through prospecting via phone, Internet, and social media
- Follows up on inbound leads to further qualify prospect interest
- Creates opportunities within an assigned region through outbound activities
- Partners with Sales Consultants in an assigned region in pursuit of driving revenue for the organization and promotion within the sales organization
- Designs a steady flow of outbound communication to drive engagement
- Maintains velocity to drive activity, prospective customer engagement and most important, top of funnel quality pipeline contribution
- Builds rapport and cultivates relationships with a variety of team members
- Demonstrates consultative sales approach by creating value-based engagements
- Achieves quota with consistency
- Drives to move the sales process forward with prospective customer and partners before handing over to the Sales Consultant
- Responsible for arranging introductory meetings (physical and virtual) between the prospect and the Sales Consultant
- Develops relationships with the Solution Provider community and Dell to leverage relationships with the intent of contributing to pipeline growth
- Collaborates with own team of inside sellers to share feedback and best practices
- This is an entry level, early or second career position.
- 0-5 Years work experience
- Prior Software, Cybersecurity, or Technology Sales experience preferred but not required.
- Experience and enjoyment working in a collaborative team environment
- Self-motivated and driven for outstanding results with focus on quality and the customer
- Devotion to sales development, achievement and driving career forward rapidly
- Ability to be flexible and work in a rapidly changing, collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral, written and social media communication skills
- Excellent creative, multi-tasking, problem solving and organizational skills
- The ability to work with a variety of internal groups
- Solid technical aptitude and business acumen
- Curious, positive, and aggressive attitude
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
What we offer:
- Cybersecurity and Sales Training provided
- Great security product with a strong customer base
- Team environment with hands-on support
- Plenty of long term career opportunities for advancement and professional development
- Comprehensive and rich benefit plans
- Matching 401(k)
- Fitness Reimbursement and other wellness incentives
Location Requirement: Atlanta, GA (USA) with Hybrid Work Schedule (2 to 3 days work from home)
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.