Senior Account Executive
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
The Healthcare Vertical at Epsilon is currently seeking a Senior Account Executive to join our team to support HCP Digital Campaigns for a US Pharma Healthcare Professional Client. The Senior Account Executive will act as the primary client liaison for one or more of our clients’ brands as their CRM Agency of Record Account Services Lead. The Sr. Account Executive must employ a strong operations background, understanding how multi-channel campaigns work and lead teams to ensure campaigns execute based on client directives. They will deploy marketing initiatives using effective analysis and leadership of daily operational processes and leverage working relationships across the client’s brand teams, Epsilon team members and other delivery partners. The individual must be a problem solver that takes initiative to solve business problems and identify efficiencies, providing clear direction to clients and clear directions to the internal stakeholders at Epsilon.
- Primary point of contact for Epsilon as it relates to delivery of services for a brand / set of brands.
- Communicates Epsilon project plan, requirements, milestones, dependencies, status, and risks to clients, client stakeholders and internal stakeholders.
- Consults on tactical implementation of marketing programs.
- Partners with the Epsilon Strategy and Analytics teams to elevate and plan HCP CRM programs.
- Participate and/or lead meetings that include Epsilon, vendor partners, brands, and agencies to assist and facilitate the implementation of marketing programs.
- Responsible for working with the brand team and delivery partner to develop campaign documentation including business rules, playbooks and metadata for all CRM campaigns.
- Identifies Data Requirements, Data issues and downstream implications to inbound/outbound data feeds.
- Maintain high standards of quality control, monitor process steps, review reporting, facilitate and provide consultation on fundamental marketing delivery.
- Technical understanding. While not required to understand technical code, a strong foundation in the concepts of database technology, campaign management, and logical thinking with regards to data management and reporting.
- The ability to balance needs of multiple constituents to ensure program delivery and quality control to meet the organizational needs.
- Superior organizational and interpersonal skills as well as strong written and verbal communication abilities in order to work with a broad array of client, agency and vendor contacts.
- Excellent client service and problem-solving skills in order to minimize problem escalation to senior team members and ability to provide recommendations for resolution.
- Demonstrated successful experience with file segmentation, direct mail production, email delivery and program troubleshooting.
- 3 – 5 + years experience in a direct marketing agency or direct marketing driven business, preferably healthcare/pharmaceutical.
- Experience working with multiple vendors on complex, multi-channel programs such as IVR providers, call center providers, fulfillment vendors, email service providers, multiple agencies and data/technology providers.
- Strategic marketing understanding including knowledge of CRM and integrated marketing programs.
- Experience overseeing complex initiatives from inception to completion.
- Experience in program planning and project management/execution.
- Ability to multitask in a deadline-driven environment.
- Willingness to dive in with hands-on work while driving initiatives.
- Disciplined organizational skills in all aspects of job performance.
- Strong multi-tasking abilities and exceptional attention to detail.
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.