The Analytic Consulting Group partners with internal and external clients and data providers, leveraging predictive analytics and advanced statistical techniques to drive strategic thought and effective decision making. The Sr. Data Analyst helps support all aspects of analytic initiatives from conception to completion.
- Produce dashboards with Excel, Tableau, or other tools to provide routine reporting to clients and internal stakeholders. These dashboards will cover both program performance/business impact and activity monitoring to detect execution errors.
- Analyze the delivery and performance of digital marketing channels, including targeted display, search, and landing pages
- Use SAS, SQL, Excel, and other tools to conduct analysis of a client’s relationship marketing programs
- In collaboration with other team members, design and execute ad hoc analyses to answer questions about program performance
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to manage data logistics – including data transfers, understanding data structures, business rules, etc. – to enable project execution
- Contribute to client-facing deliverables presenting and explaining the results of analyses, and providing appropriate strategic and tactical recommendations
- Appropriately account for the timeliness and quality of all assignments
- QA/QC data and report outputs to ensure accuracy
- Manage multiple projects concurrently
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing analytics field, which should include work on display and search campaigns
- Proficient in SAS and/or SQL; minimum 2 years’ experience using one of these tools
- Proficient in Tableau or a similar data visualization tool
- Solid planning, priority setting, and project management skills with experience managing multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Successful in developing relationships within and across functional teams (including statistical, technical, and marketing resources)
- Highly motivated and collaborative
- Strong technical skills
- Acute attention to detail (QA/QC)
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Preferred – Advanced degree (Bachelor’s/Master’s) in Statistics, Economics or other quantitative discipline
- Ability to use additional data/statistical tools: Python, R, etc.
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.