Senior Data Analyst
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
The Analytic Consulting Group partners with internal and external clients and data providers, leveraging predictive analytics and advanced statistical techniques to drive strategic thought and effective decision making. The Senior Data Analyst helps support all aspects of analytic initiatives from conception to completion.
- Provide SAS/SQL programming, under general direction, in the execution of data analysis that will contribute to the final project deliverables
- Appropriately account for the timeliness and quality of all assignments
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to manage data logistics – including data transfers, understanding data structures, business rules, etc. – to enable project execution
- QA/QC data and report output to ensure accuracy
- Assist in development of reports, providing content and writing of key observations
- Participate in presentation of reports to key internal and external stakeholders, effectively communicating the key findings and recommendations
- Manage multiple projects concurrently
- Prioritize and monitor project progress relative to timeline and scope
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline (statistics, economics, mathematics, marketing analytics)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing analytics field
- Proficient in SAS/SQL; minimum 3 years’ experience
- Proficient in MS Office, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Solid planning, priority setting, and project management skills with experience managing multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Successful developing relationships within and across functional teams (including statistical, technical, and marketing resources)
- Strong technical skills
- Advanced degree (Master’s/PhD) in Statistics, Economics or other quantitative discipline
- Ability to display data visually, creating powerful presentations which effectively demonstrate the value of analytic deliverables; proficiency with business visualization tools (e.g., interactive dashboard software)
- Ability to program in newer and emerging languages such as R and Python; working knowledge of Hadoop and other big data technologies
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.