Senior DevOps Engineer
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
At Epsilon, we do more than collect and store data. We help some of the world’s biggest brands discover real opportunities inside the data types, delimiters, and decimals.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer to help us evolve our data exploration and data platforms. In this role, you will use best-in-class engineering approaches and secure data management practices to transform the way the world’s biggest brands talk to their customers—by helping them deliver personalized digital experiences that people actually like.
Better yet, we’re growing fast, which means you can too. From learning new technologies to collaborating with some of the brightest—and kindest—people in the world, there’s a lot to love about a career with us. Join a team where you’re empowered to do epic things and unleash your full potential.
- Support and deploy mission critical platform components.
- Improve site reliability and stability of our PAAS platform.
- Be a part of and work closely with development teams to support/maintain platform application components.
- Automate deployments, customization, and monitoring through various DevOps tools like Ansible, Jenkins, Terraform etc.
- Performance tuning, monitoring, and maintaining fault tolerant infrastructure both on-prem and Cloud (AWS).
- Disaster Recovery design, maintenance, and implementation.
- Proactive monitoring of application and infrastructure/network layers.
- Be a part of the team for long term strategies and scalability efforts.
- Be a part of the team to innovate and initiate change to newer DevOps methodologies.
- Well versed with JBoss, Tomcat.
- Well versed with load balancing strategies including but not limited to HAProxy, AWS load balancers (NLB, ALB), Nginx etc.
- Strong knowledge of Ansible and Jenkins.
- Strong knowledge of Terraforms.
- Experience with monitoring tools like Prometheus, Cloud Watch, Metrics Server etc.
- Experience with Git and other SCM tools.
- Strong knowledge with Linux.
- Programming knowledge using scripting languages like Python, Perl, unix shell scripts.
- Experience with Kubernetes (EKS/on-prem), Docker.
- Knowledgeable with RDBMS like MySQL, Oracle.
- Knowledge of Big Data technologies – Hadoop, Cassandra etc.
- Knowledge of messaging technologies like Kafka, ActiveMQ.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including presentation skills to technical and non-technical audience.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering.
- At least 7 years of experience.
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.