Senior Digital Tagging Analyst
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
Epsilon is seeking a Data & Analytics – Tagging Specialist to join our growing Digital Solutions Team. Using various tools, you will track and analyze marketing performance data to generate insights. Your analysis will help our media and marketing teams learn how to develop better-performing campaigns in the future and will help our clients to understand whether their marketing investments have been successful.
The Digital Solutions Team generates insights from a variety of digital marketing initiatives, including search, websites (desktop & mobile), social media, mobile apps, email, customer relationship management databases, coupons, ecommerce platforms and sweepstakes to name a few. The Digital Solutions Team works across virtually all Epsilon digital clients and will provide the Data & Analytics – Tagging Specialist with exposure to these varying experiences as well as skill-based training. The particular areas of analytic focus will be website analytics, custom audiences, and the customer journey by media channel – though other channels will come into play across accounts. In addition to working on high visibility accounts and across many digital channels, the Data & Analytics – Tagging Specialist will also work cross-functionally with our internal sales, account management, creative, strategy, tech, operations, database, and project management teams.
Our ideal candidate is a highly skilled tagging and implementation expert in the entire Google stack of products, highly analytical, experienced in all faced of digital marketing, has excellent communication skills, and is friendly and honest.
Data & Analytics – Tagging Specialist will report to the Director, Campaign Operations – Auto.
- Understand digital marketing campaign goals and initiatives
- Execute and monitor tagging and ad tracking in digital channels
- Ensure the accuracy and consistency of data collection and workflows
- Understanding, supporting, and testing analytics tagging requirements
- Google Analytics 4 transition for current Universal Analytics properties
- Maintaining documentation of tracking requirements
- Ensuring consistency of measurement across all products and properties
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years’ experience in related position
- Understanding of paid social, paid search and other paid media channels
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google DataStudio, media platforms
- Additional education/certifications – e.g. Google Analytics Certification, Google Ads Certification
- Expert knowledge in HTML (Elements/CSS/DataLayer)
- Experience with SQL, API, and website technologies
- Comfortable with troubleshooting data and/or tagging issues
- Excellent written verbal and communication skills
- Good at working in a collaborative environment
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to work across various vendors, providers, and platforms
- Strong analytics, critical thinking, and presentation skills
- Technical troubleshooting knowledge and being able to problem-solve
- Working knowledge of multi-channel, customer-centric marketing techniques
- Ability to automate processes
- Experience working with developers
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.