Senior Email Developer, Production Management
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
As a Senior Email Developer for Epsilon, you will implement best practices in coding/development of email campaigns for our clients, delivering long-term solutions for email production efficiency and accuracy, provide solutions for fellow development team members, as well as, create advanced email campaigns.
Qualifications & Responsibilities:
- Create complex email templates with mobile responsive functionality
- Act as a mentor for Junior Developers and offshore teams
- Drive the development team to use new and better technology
- Create best-practices standards and documentation
Required Technical Skills:
- 5+ years writing HTML, CSS and responsive coding
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Experience using testing tools such as Litmus
- Strong understanding of adaptive and responsive coding techniques within the email space
- Ability to write complex functionality in a scripting language
- Advanced knowledge of:
- Third-party email service provider systems (e.g. PeopleCloud Messaging (PCM), Cheetahmail, SalesForce, Responsys)
- Email platform/client limitations and workarounds
- Media queries and mobile specific coding
It’s a plus to have:
- Successful track record of delivering solutions within realistic schedule requirements
- Abilities to draft both Functional and Technical Specifications documents, as needed
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.