Senior Graphic Designer
The senior graphic designer responsible for creating and managing digital and print designs for campus marketing needs. The senior graphic designer’s responsibilities include managing all graphic design tasks, refining projects and drafts, and generating creative ideas. Creates client-facing materials and oversees their projects from conception to completion. Expertise in sophisticated design for high profile clients in the higher education market; understand generational marketing trends; create and manage client and internal brands; communicate with internal clients and marketing team members; excellent computer skills on MAC & PC platforms; proficiency in Adobe Creative Suites and MS Office software required.
Responsibilities for Graphic Designer
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
- Ensure projects are completed with high creative quality
- Work on multiple projects at once, and consistently meet deadlines
- Establish creative direction for projects while following brand guidelines
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications
- Work virtually with senior manager, designers, marketing team members, and vendors
- Good communication skills via email, Teams, Zoom, etc
- Comfortable directing/communicating creative ideas for each project
- Amend designs after feedback
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed
- A strong portfolio of creative page layout, illustrations and other graphics
- Selecting colors, fonts, photographs, layouts and other design elements to communicate creative concepts
- Projects to design will include:
- Page Layout
Qualifications for Graphic Designer
- AS or higher in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Excellent Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator,
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Strong analytical skills
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective time management
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate’s education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate’s specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Serves as the design lead for sales proposals with a primary focus on strategic, complex and/or high revenue opportunities. Responsible for creating materials in a wide variety of formats with a focus on print. Creates client-facing materials and oversees their projects from conception to completion. Expertise in sophisticated design for high profile clients; experience with high revenue opportunities ($10M+); excellent computer skills on MAC & PC platforms, proficiency in Abode Creative Suites and MS Office software required.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement – Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Functional Experience – 2 years of experience in graphic design/print production
We serve to uplift communities, to advocate equity, to ensure inclusion, to be a force for change, We are SodexoMagic. We sustain and empower communities everywhere through healthy food and exceptional services. We stand with our employees and partners to ensure quality of life services that safeguard wellness for all communities to create a just and more equitable future for all people. Through who we are, through what we do, through our legacy, we stand committed to…serving equality for communities.
“We always overdeliver to our customers. We want to make sure we put a smile on their face each and every day. As the leader, I want to empower our team to deliver best in class service.” - MAGIC JOHNSON
SodexoMagic was founded in 2006 between Sodexo and NBA Hall of Famer, Magic Johnson. Mr. Johnson knows what it takes to motivate and create a winning team. With now over 6,500+ employees (72% diverse) serving more than 1,700 sites, we always over deliver to our customers. Industries we serve include Colleges/Universities, K-12, Corporate and Healthcare.
SodexoMagic operates under the following pillars:
We are committed to providing the highest possible quality of food and service to our communities. Our Chief Culinary Advisor, Chef Garvin leads our community of chefs using food to inspire and delivering great recipes that present healthier choices for our clients and customers.
QUALITY OF LIFE
Because we are the communities we serve, it is crucial that we understand the people we interact with daily: their challenges as well as their dreams. Through employment opportunities, community events, and philanthropic endeavors, we are dedicated to those who make us who we are.
We champion programs geared toward mental health and are dedicated to the power of collaboration to spark healthy communities.
We are committed to supporting diversity and inclusion through purchases of goods and services from minority and women -owned businesses. All neighborhoods deserve every opportunity to thrive and grow.