Senior Product Manager – Edge HA Infrastructure (Remote US)
Join us as a Senior Product Manager on our Edge Computing Solutions team working remotely in the US to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
Dell is seeking an entrepreneurial and innovative product leader to drive infrastructure high availability requirements and roadmap for a new Enterprise Edge Computing Initiative. If you are passionate about how edge is revolutionizing the future IT infrastructure and enabling the next wave of ultra-low latency applications, this is the role for you.
As a senior member of the edge Product Management team, you will define requirements for the software that enables Dell’s edge computing solutions, and interact with Dell’s product groups to enhance and optimize Dell’s offerings for the edge. You will meet with key customers and partners to understand their needs, operational model and experience. You will work with internal product teams and external partners to understand the unique challenges and constraints of the edge and define the right product strategy and solutions to enable customers to get business value from their edge. You will define the requirements and roadmap for edge HA features, and work with a dedicated team of super talented engineers to build game-changing edge computing products and technologies.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Have extensive product management experience with both hardware and software technologies involved in providing highly available IT infrastructure including storage and networking
- Have experience with IT infrastructure deployed outside traditional data center environments
- Love working in a fast-paced, innovative environment and seeing the positive impact of your work on real customers. Experienced in driving end-to-end platforms and solutions, comprising multiple components of hardware, software, and services.
- Know how to leverage product, marketing, and business development skills to get businesses off the ground. passionate about how edge can revolutionize computing. Believe in discovering the right solution for your customer
- Have 15+ years of professional industry experience in a product management (or similar) role
- Desirable Requirements
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering, MBA degree
- Proven experience working on a world-class product
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.