Senior Sales Executive, Data Sales - Strategy Partner
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
Epsilon is seeking a Senior Sales Executive, Data Sales to join our Data Practice team, reporting to the VP, Data Sales. In this role, you’ll be part of a company with a well-established reputation as a leader in the new-age world of marketing.
As Senior Sales Executive, Data Sales, you will uncover and understand customer goals and challenges and establish Epsilon’s marketing products as the best solution available. The Senior Sales Executive, Data Sales will support prospective and existing accounts and will also have responsibilities for building and leading their sales organization. The successful candidate will bring strong leadership skills, a track record of delivering results, strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Growing and maintaining revenue
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding sales revenue goals
- Driving upsell and cross sell of all data products; offline and online as appropriate
- Drive revenue associated with new corporate initiatives
- Responsible for overseeing market level forecasting and weekly reporting of forecast
- Be an internal voice of customer to drive solutions and innovation
- Develops, maintains and grows client relationships at executive level
- Drive business for maximum product penetration for every client
- Actively be prospecting for new logos
- Responsible for generating new revenues within the assigned channels
- Has extensive knowledge about data products (compiled, self-reported, transactional, behavioral, etc.) and is able to identify training needs to ensure appropriate level of competency
- Industry expert in strategic partnerships, resellers, value-added resellers, brokers, agencies, etc.
- Provide market-based intelligence to all support functions
- Responsible for setting direction of strategic account planning process
- Able to assess risk and escalate as appropriate
- Develops and/or implements best practices and champions them within their respective vertical
- Develops strong relationships and collaborates across all Epsilon, Conversant and corporate lines of business
- Involved in translating corporate objectives into relevant tangible goals for their team
- Advocate and champion Data Solutions across the enterprise and industry
- Ability to travel as much as 50%+ of your time
- 15-20+ years of selling via brokers, wholesalers, value-added resellers, partner/channel sales and direct selling experience. Ideally will have recently worked at a major competitor of Epsilon (Acxiom, Experian, KBMG, Merkle, InfoGroup, etc.).
- Extensive knowledge of compiled, self-reported and specialty data assets
- Extensive knowledge of offline data assets and also the digital landscape
- Ability to negotiate complex business deals, contracts, pricing arrangements, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to present at the highest level within an organization, the ability to quickly gain trust and build long lasting business relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to work remotely with little oversight and the ability to forge relationships across a geographically dispersed organization
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce.com and ability to accurately forecast existing and future business on a weekly basis
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite of products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- A positive attitude coupled with a sense of urgency and a willingness to always learn
- Refine the sales methodology and influence the overall go to market strategy
- Be the cultural and inspirational leader
- Be a Trusted advisor
- Overseeing and ensure development of opportunities/gap plans to meet or exceed target
- Establish and implement MBOs to achieve corporate objectives
- Be a strategic voice on all matters related to the business
- Active leadership within industry organizations
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Interfaces with client at all levels within existing and prospective account(s)
- Consults with customers to fully understand their needs
- Involved in identification of targeted new business and contract expansion opportunities
- Leverages a client-diagnostic sales strategy and consultative approach to uncover client specific issues and/or opportunities
- Identifies and manages resources to develop proposals that position the full range of Epsilon’s capabilities and solutions to customers
- Works with cross departmental leaders to create overall efficiencies for solution delivery
- Collaborates with Epsilon’s executive team and subject matter experts
- Monitors delivery, implementation, and customer satisfaction
- A solid understanding of technology and marketing programs
- Knowledge of direct to consumer and direct to practitioner marketing programs
- Strong consultative selling focus, with a track record of developing opportunities
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Organized with the ability to manage and track multiple priorities
- Project/customer relationship management a strength
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others across the organization to accomplish team goals
- Knowledge and experience in selling into and managing Broker/Agency/Strategic Partnerships
- Track record in managing sales personnel and mentoring less experienced members of sales team on selling, account management and negotiations skills
Experience & Education:
- 15-20+ years of selling via brokers, wholesalers, value-added resellers, partner/channel sales and direct selling experience is required.
- Continuing level of leadership experience required
- Bachelors required, MBA preferred or relevant work experience
- DMA Certification preferred
- Well connected via LinkedIn and/or industry specific professional organizations
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.