Software Sales Consultant (Remote CA) - Saas/Security
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
Secureworks has an immediate opening for a Commercial Sales Account Executive. The Commercial Account Executive has responsibility for prospecting and closing new and cross sale business in an assigned region focusing on Small to Mid-Enterprise accounts. You will utilize a consultative sales approach to map SecureWorks service offerings to the clients’ needs.
- Consistently achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Responsible for overall sales strategies and generating positive business outcomes for our clients, which may be complex environments.
- Articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of both Secureworks and its solutions to differentiate our capabilities to clients.
- Develop a deep understanding of both the customers and competitive landscape, enabling a business dialogue to be conducted with C-level contacts and their teams.
- Has a strong understanding of the Secureworks solutions and knows when and how to engage Pre-Sales/technical assistance.
- Provides accurate and timely forecasts in SFDC.
- Drive creative business development activities to penetrate white space accounts
- Work with Secureworks partners to propose differentiated solutions to help our clients.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in direct sales/account management in technology, information security or managed service industry
- Minimum 5 years experience selling information security systems, network security, or information security
- Minimum ability to travel 40%
-Bachelor’s Degree or higher (Business Administration, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems)
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.