Subscription Experience UI Architect
Dell Technologies creates technology solutions for a changing world. Our IT Architecture team translates our customers’ business requirements into total enterprise-wide solutions. It takes deep technical knowledge to create architectural designs that exceed service requirements. We’re skilled in analyzing the customer’s business goals, objectives, needs and general business environment to create technical system solutions. Our expertise includes integrating hardware, processes, methodologies and software into the customer environment.
Join us as a Subscription Experience UI Architect on our IT Architecture team in Remote US to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As an Subscription Experience UI Architect you will be responsible for translating the client’s business requirements into specific systems, applications and/or process designs for custom technical solutions. Designs, develops and implements total systems solutions to the enterprise-wide technical requirements of customers. You will work with the IT Architecture team to balance the needs of sales and delivery to design a solution that meets or exceeds the requirements of service delivery.
- Manages the design of multiple service areas or technologies within a broader services solution; as well as, overall technical implementation for large and complex engagements
- Responsible for a technical team in developing solutions to complex business problems
- Participates or leads in customer presentations at the senior executive level
- Supports research, discovery, planning and implementation efforts to improve business processes
- Implements the information technology architecture and the total systems solutions to the enterprise-wide systems requirements of the customer
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 13 to 15 years of professional experience
- Comes with strong UI architecture experience to drive end to end orchestration layer by delivering customer facing application following secure software development life cycle principles
- You will work with product, design, and the other engineers on your team to drive clarity into the UI design and development process
- Lead UI teams with modern technologies like Micro Frontend and efficient coding standards
- Recommend processes, services, software, and other tools to support business objectives pertinent to user interfaces as well as infrastructure technologies
- As a Principal UI Architect, you will be creating proof of concepts demonstrating new technologies and patterns
- Create reusable/common architectures and patterns and engage with system architects/product team to comprehend functional challenges, prototype new ideas, and new technologies, and help to create innovative solutions
- Varied knowledge of database, development, system engineering and networking concepts
- Advanced knowledge of testing techniques and methodologies
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.