Telco Solutions Sales Engineer Remote
As a Telco Solutions Sales Engineer (Telecom Systems Business), you will be responsible for helping to lead Dell’s Telco as a Channel strategy with telco B2B organizations to maximize the addressable market across multiple stakeholder organizations. You will coordinate the strategy and communication across the multiple Dell organizations that are focused on the Telco Channel business. This involves tight alignment with Dell’s existing global alliances & channels organizations as well as strategic collaboration with Dell’s edge business unit.
You will (Responsibilities / Expectations):
- Develop Telco partner plans that include prioritized offerings, account opportunities, resource mapping, gaps (in people and products) and other “blockers” to success (compensation, complexity, etc.)
- Manage sales pipeline across all phases of sales engagement (e.g., lead generation, pipeline development, & closure)
- Lead customer engagement with telco leadership to establish & execute joint GTM partnerships Support the development of Telecom Go-To-Market strategies and products for integrated solutions
- Facilitate integration of Dell’s Telecom Go-To-Market products and services with partner’s products and services to develop a common global strategy
- Understanding of the different types and models of Dell partner relationships, including Telecom, Cloud Service Provider, Systems Integrator, and Strategic Outsourcers | Work with the Telco legal, business services, and partnership teams as needed to sign up Telco partners in the Dell Technologies Partner Program (CSP & SP)
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 8+ years of experience in Channel/Telecom
- Experience with Sales, Pre-Sales, Marketing and Finance | Working with sales teams and having strong communication skills
- Strong Technical skills in: Telco Cloud Technologies, Cloud Service Provider Technologies
- Strong understanding of Service Provider market, requirements, technologies, drivers, and storage Technologies
- Success measures: Achievement to Plan (reaching milestones on time) | Attainment/Adoption of solutions (Sell-In, Sell-Out, and Resell metrics) | Excitement for solution selling motion (surveys/interviews) | Execution of campaign plans (activities/action) | Creation of pipeline generation plans | Pipeline tracking
If you have the vision and tactical acumen to help drive the success of strategic business opportunities for a global business, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell Technologies.
Location: Remote New Jersey, USA – some possible time in Dell Technologies Office, but mostly work from home and customer sites. Remote (Tri-state area NYC, NJ, CT) or Remote CT or Remote NYC
Regional travel to support sales motion (post COVID-19 “new normal” travel profile)
This position is being staffed as a full-time role, that has a standard full-time work week
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.